Sunday, February 8, 2009

Reason to Smile #4

Daaaa Dum Da Dum

It's only 6 months until I will marry the love of life! I am so excited and have not stressed about planning at all. We have all of the major planning issues done and now it's time for the details.

Here are some of my wedding inspirations:














































While picking out each decor detail may seem a tad tedious, I am looking forward to seeing how the final product turns out. I think what has helped me the most throughout this planning to keep from stressing is that I don't expect everything to be perfect. I think it's unrealistic to think that everything is going to go exactly how we want or planned on our wedding day, so I plan to do what I can as far in advance as possible and just sit back and enjoy the day I become Mrs. Ritter.

Here's a quote that I found to be humorous:
"It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life." -Rudner


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...