Friday, March 13, 2009

Reason to Smile #18

Will Work for Weekends

So again it's Friday the 13th. There is another one in November, too. Three Friday the 13ths this year...weird.

Anyway, I'm happy the sun is shining this morning, but I wish it was a little warmer. I am soooo looking forward to Spring and consistently warmer temperatures. Oh, and a tan. I love me some vitamin D!

I also wish I had taken the day off because "I don't want to work, I just want to [drive my new car] all day!" I am such a nerd, but those lyrics fit perfectly to the tune of Todd Rundgren's Bang on the Drum song (yes, I looked that up on Google; hence confirming my dorkiness).

I think my office could benefit from a sign that says: 'Will work for weekends'. *Sigh*, I love weekends :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...