Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Reason to Smile #20


My birthday!

I am a quarter century old today! While 25 is not as exciting as 16, 18, or 21, it's still a huge milestone in life. I was so happy to find out that I'm not too old yet for birthday cards in the mail, my family is wonderful!

I also enjoy all the Facebook birthday wishes. Don't they just make you feel so special, even just for a day? Thank you to everyone who has wished me 'happy birthday' today!

I am looking forward to spending the evening with Shawn. We are going out to dinner (my choice!) and I get to find out what my present is from him :)

My parents are coming down on Saturday to take me out to lunch and my mom said she has a present for me! I also plan to celebrate with my friends on Friday. Nothing to crazy, but just a get together with the ladies :)

P.S. I am still smitten over my early birthday present to myself. I love that darn Mazda 3!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...