Thursday, April 30, 2009

Reason to Smile #38

100 Days

Only 100 days stand in the way of the future Mr. & Mrs. Ritter. We started our engagement journey with over a year of planning and now, it's a short 100 days and the planning with end and our new life will begin.

Yesterday, I booked hair stylist Shannon Goode to do my hair and my bridesmaids' hair the day of the wedding. I also booked my hair trial.

I also made an appointment for my first fitting/measuring for my wedding dress!

Another thing I'm working on is getting a make-up artist to do my make-up for the wedding. Shannon suggested Alison Feamster, who I had already contacted, but am waiting to hear back from. I didn't think I'd want someone to do my make-up on my wedding day because I still want to look like me. But I thought this is the biggest day of my life thus far, so a little pampering can't hurt.

So the wedding to-do list goes something like this:
  1. Have invitations printed and get ready to mail by June 1.
  2. Decide on rehearsal dinner menu and confirm with Brazenhead.
  3. Sit down with reception coordinator to determine centerpieces and table layout.
  4. Book hotel room for night before the wedding and for Shawn and I the night of the wedding.
  5. Book make-up artist.
  6. Pick music for ceremony and reception.
  7. Pick readers for the ceremony.
  8. Create guest book.
  9. Finish ribbons on bouquets and get pins for boutonnieres.
  10. Determine dog care for the day of the wedding.
I think that's a solid Top 10 for now. One thing at a time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...