Thursday, May 14, 2009

Old is New Again

I have returned this blog to the name it was given at the time of conception. Why? Talking about all the good things in my life is wonderful, but reading Eat. Pray. Love. has inspired me to write the real, raw, and honest experiences that happen in my day to day life. With real emotions and gut-wrenching truth. The good stuff.

Plus, talking about all the reasons to smile in a day gets kinda boring. And I don't have that much time to blog after every Kodak moment in the day.

So it's time to get down and dirty. The goal is not to rant and rave about all the injustice that puts a thorn in the side of my life. But let's call a spade a spade and talk about LIFE. REAL LIFE. The good, the bad, the ugly, the beautiful; honest-to-God real life.

This blog needs passion, emotion, and all the random thoughts and ideas that cloud my brain in any given day. Further, I'm indecisive and I can't commit to giving my blog a theme. It seems lame and I know I'll change my mind eventually anyway. So no theme. No limits.

I'm picking up the proverbial scissors and running with them.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...