Friday, June 12, 2009

Bra Power

Never underestimate the power of a great bra. My personal favorite: Ipex wireless (seen above) from Victoria's Secret. Now some of you may scoff at a wireless bra, but it's the most comfortable and wonderful feminine undergarment invention EVER! The support is undeniable and it amps my cleavage to perfection despite the lack of push up capability. Now that's talent!

Yesterday, I purchased a new one of these brilliant bras (for 40% off!) and I forgot how great the feel of a brand new bra really is. The girls are in heaven.

Now, I hate to say this but I am Vicki's snob when it comes to my undergarments, but it's totally justifiable to pay a little more for a super bra that is going to last and be comfortable. I mean, when you find a great pair of jeans (you know that kind that makes your ass look fab?), what do you do? If you're smart, you buy multiple pairs. The same is even more true for good bras because they are even harder to find.

Now, while I'm talking bras, the one thing I really don't understand is why females waste money on impractical bras. I mean where is the comfort in lace and a cup that only covers half your breast? I understand the use of these bras as lingerie, but even then, is it really worth the money to suffer through wearing it for only a few minutes before you get down to business? I guess I'm just a practical girl living in my practical world (plus I don't have the cash flow to waste on frilly underwears).

Moral of the story: Find a good bra that you and your girls love and buy it in as many colors as you can (or in just the essential colors anyway).

Oh, and for the record, I hate the word panties. It's called underwear because I wear it under my clothes!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...