Monday, June 1, 2009

Fashion Obsessions


1. Men's v-neck tees: This Hanes staple is one of the newest additions to my wardrobe. They're cheap, comfy and can be trendy with the right accessories. I personally just enjoy throwing on one of these bad boys with a pair of boot cut jeans and flip flops. It's an easy look that says comfy chic without being overdone. Another thing I like is that they aren't skin tight, but they're not too big. A girl has got to breathe in her clothes while still wearing an appropriate size!
2. Oversized earrings: I don't always have a necklace to work with every outfit, but it's easy to dress up my lobes with noteworthy earrings (and typically the same pair with multiple outfits!). And I don't know if it's just me, but I just can't bring myself to pair oversized earrings with an oversized necklace. I can't decide if it's just too much, so I've avoided the duo and just pick one or the other. Suggestions?
3. Cuff and bangle bracelets: I've recently invested in both and love both equally. Bangles add more of a dynamic to an outfit, while a cuff makes more a statement, in my opinion. My favorite cuff bracelet is silver with a teal and red (among other colors) peacock feather. I also own the above cuff bracelet which has more of an antiquey, Eastern-influence feel.
4. Gold jewelry: While I still enjoy silver accessories, I've been dressing up my duds lately with gold accents. Perhaps this has something to do with No. 5 and how I enjoy that color combo.
5. Teal/aqua: Lately I have been draw to the color teal and all blue and green hues in between. I stinkin' love it and I'm going to wear it all summer long!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...