Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Gobble, Gobble

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! I hope you all have a safe and happy holiday with your friends and family. Turkey Day is a great day because I get to do what I do best - eat and be social. I love gathering with family for a great meal and waiting for the mashed potatoes to make it to my end of the table. I love sitting around that same dinner table hours later to play board games. Apples to Apples is my favorite!

Here are a quick few of the many things I'm thankful for this year (in no particular order):
  1. Getting to spend this delicious holiday with my WHOLE family. I'm so lucky to still have all my grandparents. And I can't wait to see my sister, Heather! Don't get me wrong, I can't wait to see the rest of my family either, but it's been nearly 4 months since I've seen Heatheeeeer (as Casey says) and I miss her.
  2. Having another family to spend Thanksgiving with. Yay, Ritters! And it's my brother-in-law's birthday!
  3. All the text messages I'm sure to get from all my fabulous friends. And the phone that I'll text them all back with.
  4. This is the first holiday I'll get to spend with my husband. The first of all holidays for the rest of my life.
  5. 2nd Annual Girls' Thanksgiving Feast (11.22.09)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...