Friday, November 6, 2009

Happy Weekend

I just love pictures of pretty fall leaves. Don't you?

So, what are you doing this weekend? I am working at AT tonight and Sunday. I also plan to enjoy this late fall weekend partaking in a hodge-podge of activities (just to name a few):
  • catching up on some QT with my hubby
  • watching football
  • a Saturday morning kickboxing class
  • walking the dogs
  • a night out with friends
  • a trip to Old Navy for a new winter coat that I love, love, love (plus the sale price and my extra 30% off make it all the more appealing)!
I want to wish Mr. & Mrs. Menchen a safe trip Saturday morning to the Dominican Republic. Have a wonderful honeymoon and enjoy some cocktails on the beach for Mr. & Mrs. Ritter!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...