Friday, December 4, 2009

Can you read my mind?

Today, I had my first Tarot card reading. A coworker put her talent on display during lunch. What an interesting experience. Some of you may not be believers, but those who are, a Tarot card reading is all about your interpretation of how your reading relates to the question you were asking silently while shuffling the cards.

A.Fry told me about her first Tarot card reading from said coworker and it was dead on. Crazy.

I don't want to reveal my question because I don't want to jinx myself, but depending on my interpretation of the cards laid before me, this experience made me a believer. I'm looking forward to how this all plays out.

Have you ever had a Tarot card or psychic reading? Did you like what you heard?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...