Thursday, January 28, 2010

All the Pretty Dresses

I don't know about you, but I'm over winter. And it's not just the freezing temperatures or mostly cloudy skies. I'm over the solid color sweaters I've been wearing to work every day to stay warm, not only outside, but inside my chilly office as well. Needless to say, I'm ready to add a lively splash of color to my wardrobe. Plus, I can't wait to slip into some comfy, chic and colorful dresses like these this spring:

This one is appropriately called Orange Crush. I was crushed to see that it was sold out on Lulus.com, but I'm hoping someone decides to return one in my size.

I just love this one. Perfect for a weekend getaway. Yes, please.

Oh, the places I could go in this one-shoulder, floral frock.

2 comments:

Carrie Leanne said...

I think you and I need to start Dresses Anon. That Orange Crush one is AMAZING and how great would it look with brunette hair (har har) and our tanned skin?! Ahhh I'm looking over at Lulu's today to dog-ear some! Take a look at ModCloth...reasonable dresses too :) Happy Friday! xoxo

cal ;) said...

my friend christina bought the orange crush dress last week. love it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...