Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Chemicals between us

Last night when I got home from class, I had a package waiting for me on the kitchen table. I didn't order anything. To my surprise, it was a photo book capturing all the wedding-ness that ensued for the Mr. and I in 2009. The gift tag revealed it was from none other than my BFF, KRuff. I flipped through the book with a huge smile on my face, thinking that, even though she said I was the best friend anyone could have, this is the reason she's my best friend. I was elated and texted her immediately with ample thanks and love. The book is proudly displayed on our breakfast bar.

This got me thinking about all the amazing women I am so lucky and thankful to call my friends. I have been so busy with a full-time job, class, a part-time job, work outs and homework that I feel I haven't been keeping good tabs on what's going on in their lives. But I am thrilled to be starting our book club this weekend (more on that in a later post) and attending a girls' gathering complete with a Mexican menu in a couple weeks. I can't wait to catch up on all of our fabulousness.

Fab femmes in goofy glasses.

1 comment:

cal ;) said...

i'm doing the same thing for lexie after her wedding this year! next time you and i grab dinner, will you bring yours so i can be inspired? haha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...