Monday, January 25, 2010

Worth the Wait

Today is cold, wet, cloudy and windy, just like the weather of the past week. We were teased with sunshine and spring-like temps during the second weekend of January, and oh how it made me long to be able to wear short sleeve tops to work again. And when Shawn and I made a trip to Bath & Body Works over the weekend, I couldn't resist the sweet, springy scented candles. Needless to say, I'm ready for spring and all its lovelies.

And it's days like today that make me anxious for our honeymoon at the end of February. Yes, in a month and two days, I will be basking in the exotic-ness of Cozumel's all-inclusive Occidental Grand Resort:



It will be worth the 6-month wait.

Update: Of course after I post this the sun comes out. Refreshing.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...