Friday, February 19, 2010

All I need is vitamin D and a cocktail

I can't wait to take a photo like this next weekend! Photo courtesy of photosnewportbeach.com

There are no words to describe my excitement for our honeymoon in 8 days! I also cannot put into words how badly I need a vacation. And vitamin D. And a tan.

Working full-time and part-time and going back to school, plus trying to fit in work outs, QT with the hubby and friends has kept me, as you can imagine, quite busy. It's almost exhausting sometimes to think about how much I have going on each week. Though I can't complain too much because I do like to stay busy. But having a week off will be so relaxing and fabulous, and hopefully rejuvenating.

Lately though, I've been feeling out of loop on the friend front. I miss my girls and going out with Shawn and I's mutual group of friends. I feel like I don't know what's going on in anyone's lives, and I'm jealous of the plans they make for Friday nights when I'm working at the bar (though I can't complain about the money I'm making because it's helped out tremendously, but money cannot buy you back time with your friends and family. Ugh, Catch 22.).

I'll need to work on my time management to fit in phone calls and emails to my gal pals during the week. I'm hoping I can rig up a spontaneous outing for Saturday night. I'm dying for some dancing and girly drinks.

1 comment:

Wendy768 said...

I hope you guys have a great time!!! You'll feel so refreshed after a relaxing week :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...