Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Déjà Vu

It's Groundhog Day. There were conflicting results this year: Punxsutawney Phil in PA saw his shadow, so that's 6 more weeks of winter. But Buckeye Chuck didn't see his shadow, so apparently Ohio is in for an early spring. This "holiday" as Wikipedia called it, always makes me think of the 1993 movie, appropriately titled Groundhog Day, starring Bill Murray, in which his character relives the worst day of his life, Groundhog Day, over and over.

via http://www.sethbarnes.com/

I don't think I'd want to relive the worst day of my life (luckily no day comes to mind), even given the chance to make it right. Every day is different, even if it feels the same as the day before. Every day I get the chance to learn or experience something new, whether through success or failure. That's what makes life worth living. What would you do?

1 comment:

Christina said...

hi hi! i love your blog! i found it through my friend callie. i bought the orange crush dress and just got it in the mail on monday. it's fun. i loooove that site. anyway, nice to meet you (i'm christina). my blog is www.hungrymeetshealthy.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...