Friday, April 23, 2010

fabric frenzy

Lately I have become obsessed with looking at fabrics on Etsy. With ideas of redecorating what seems like every room in our 1,300-square-foot condo, I am looking for fantastic fabrics to help spruce up the place.

Here are a few that have made it into my favorites folder:

New couch pillows?



I pretty much like anything with birds, hence our master bedroom bedding set.

I have also been on the hunt for new throw pillows for our camel-colored couch to help brighten up the living room (I'm thinking a house tour is in order). Etsy did not disappoint in this category either.

Here are some plush pillows that are filling up my favorites folder:



I really want to incorporate more red into our home. I think that's what drew me to these.

But the more I look at these, the more I change my mind. I need more color! One day, there will be new pillows on our couch. Markmywords!

How do you decorate on a budget?

9 comments:

BookLover said...

You should totally check out a store in Hilliard called Fabric Farms. It is huge and has such an amazing selection

Holly said...

Thank you so much! I will definitely have to check that out!

BookLover said...

Btw, I totally realized you have no idea who this is - It's Brittiny.

Holly said...

You're right, I didn't know it was you!! I miss you soooo much!

sam said...

Do you have a source for that first fabric by any chance?

Kimberly said...

I seriously need to find that first fabric. Any chance you can direct me to the etsy store you found it in?

Sue said...

I am also looking for that first fabric. Help!!

Squish said...

I am also looking for that first fabric. Even an image search on Google led me back to your blog every time. Can you share which Etsy store you found it in?

Edda Polinsky said...

I also would like to know where do you find your fist fabric sample.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...