Monday, April 5, 2010

holiday shopping spree

I took full advantage of my day off on Good Friday. A.Fry and I met at 10 a.m. at Old Navy at Polaris to begin our "holiday" shopping spree. Here is a glimpse at my purchases:
Classic Converse Chuck Taylors in gray, $40.

My 270th cardi from Old Navy, $13
Had my eye on these babies since they came out, $30
This scent reminds me of Cozumel. I also bought an Evening Air tumbler for Mr. Ritter, $15

Our shopping spree took us to Old Navy, Barnes & Noble, Forever 21, Chipotle, Yankee Candle store, Victoria's Secret, Sephora, Journeys, Charlotte Russe, TJ Maxx, Dick's Sporting Goods, and Bed, Bath & Beyond.

A.Fry taking in the delightful summer scents at the Yankee Candle store.

Shopping with a gal pal is the perfect way to spend a day off. We'll only have to consult on a couple of outfits before heading to work. Great minds think a like.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

i have the same chuck t's - LOVE them!!! grey is my fave :)

Audra said...

It was a wonderful little Friday! We should definitely make this a tradition. Too bad I think like I'm sniffing drugs in this picture! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...