Thursday, April 1, 2010

white news

I've got big news. My sister is engaged! I am so excited and couldn't be happier for the two of them. They are looking at a date for Spring 2011, which I'm sure will be perfect. Congratulations, Heather and Matt!
The happy couple and the beautiful ring.

Heather already asked me to be her matron of honor. She was the maid of honor, along with my other sister Casey, in my wedding, Aug. 8, 2009. I can't wait to help her plan her big day, go dress shopping and have another wonderful brother-in-law.

Because weddings are so amazing and lovely and white, I decided to put together a little collage of white (and cream) duds. I'm beginning to dabble in the land of white clothing, besides the staple white camis and tanks. I've always feared white clothing because of its potential to blatantly show stains, but I'm making a conscious effort to incorporate this color (or lack of color?) into my expanding wardrobe. I even purchased my first pair of white pants yesterday (see below)!


1. Twill Trench Coat in Cream, Forever 21 $39.80
2. Pom-Pom Fringe Scarf in Natural, Old Navy $10 (sale)
3. Kendal Canvas Knot Wedge, Payless $19.99 (sale)
4. Linen-Blend Cami Dress in Bright White, Old Navy $20 (sale)
5. Lightweight Boyfriend Cardigan, Old Navy $12.99 (sale)
6. Lace Yoke Sleeveless Top, Forever 21 $18.24 (sale)
7. Floral-Applique Tank in Bright White, Old Navy $9.99 (sale)
8. Crepe Drop-Waist Top in Marshmallow, Old Navy $12.99 (sale)
9. Cotton Twill Wide-Leg Trousers in Bright White, Old Navy $12.99 (sale) <--being delivered to yours truly in the next 6 days!

3 comments:

Christina said...

yay!! i actually haven't had those flavors yet, but they are sitting in my cabinet waiting. i'm excited for the caramel nut brownie--i've heard that one's awesome. you'll have to tell me how you like them! glad i inspired you :)

cal ;) said...

yay, heather!! :)

Beso said...

Dear Holly,

Thank You for entering the Beso Hunter Boot contest. I hope you are given the opportunity to own a pair of these fabulous lava boots to enhance some color into your wardrobe during the Ohio rainy days as you walk in comfortable footwear with a pop of color.

Thank You and Good Luck!
The Beso Team
http://www.beso.com/style-director-contest/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...