Friday, May 7, 2010

dear mom

heather, mom, me, casey

Dear Mom,


There is so much I could say to you this Mother's Day. How wonderful, awesome, beautiful, intelligent and special you are. No one is perfect, but when it comes to being a mom, you are the best.


Thank you for sharing with me your life lessons of love, heartache, good times and bad. Thank you for letting me test the limits and see the world my way. You've helped me grow into the woman I am today, and if you ask me, I turned out pretty darn OK.


I know life throws its curve balls and can really be a bitch, but you'll always have me by your side through happy, sad or in a pinch. And I will be there, no questions asked, because you're more than just a mom, you're one of my best friends.


So thank you, thank you, thank you for all you've done and all you do. There is no one that comes close. I love you.


xoxo,

Holly


This weekend I am heading to Canton, Ohio to spend Mother's Day with my sisters and my mom. We'll treat ourselves to retail therapy, a relaxing pedicure, random adventures, good eats and some QBT (quality bonding time).

I'd also like to give a shout out to the new mom in my life, the other Mrs. Ritter. Without her, I would not be married to such an amazing man.

Mr. Ritter and his mom at our wedding.

How are you celebrating the moms in your life this Mother's Day?

1 comment:

Christina said...

that's such a beautiful picture of you, your mom, and sisters (i assume)!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...