Thursday, May 27, 2010

my bucket list of extreme sports

All this toasty weather lately has made me long for outdoor adventures. I've found my mind wandering specifically to my bucket list of extreme sports. I long for the challenge and the sweet rush of adrenaline.

photo via columbus-skydive.com

If you're a bird, I'm a bird. Thanks to Geneva's recent dive from a plane, I am back on the skydiving wagon again. I've always wanted to experience this feeling of weightlessness and the freedom of plummeting through the sky.

I had to turn down the invite to zip line this weekend in Hocking Hills during our Memorial Day camping trip, because it was just too pricey. However, I do plan to hang from a wire and float through tropical foliage at some point.

photo via media-imdb.com

Who remembers Blue Crush? Who wouldn't want to be a sexy surfer chick like Kate Bosworth?

photo via enjoyourlives.com

I've always wondered if I'd enjoy rock climbing. Vertical Adventures in Columbus is only $25 for first time climbers and $10 after that. Worth at least one trip I'd say.

photo via ibackpackcanada.com

I've been white water rafting in West Virginia with my grandparents, but it was awhile ago. All I remember is I fell out of the raft. I was fine. I'd love to do it again.

photo via dmdatabases.com

I learned to water ski when I was younger (in the early ages that started with a 1). My grandparents had a boat, and every Sunday during the summer, my mom, sisters and I, along with a plethora of other relatives, would head to Holiday Lakes in Willard, Ohio for a day of sunbathing, water skiing and tubing. I miss those days.

3 comments:

cal ;) said...

a group of my friends is going skydiving next month...i'm not going with them, because i'm too scared! they love it, though. :)

Sha Ali said...

Hi, this post is very good. I like this posting for my business.
Thank to buy email lists provider.

Melo Smith said...

I want you to try Kayak Philippines. Another extreme sports of your life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...