Monday, May 17, 2010

on a day like today

Rainy days just make me want to curl up on the couch with a good book, catch up on Glee episodes and check out the movies I've been to busy to see. And today it rained all day. Not a hint of sunshine. If April showers bring May flowers, what do May showers bring? Hopefully not an unbearably humid June with an outrageous electric bill from an overworked AC.

But speaking of movies, here is a list of my has-beens, new releases and must-sees I want to watch:

Book Club Bonding: Eat, Pray, Love starring Julia Roberts (August 13). If you haven't read this book by Elizabeth Gilbert, it could change your life.

Girls' Night Out: Sex and the City 2 (May 27). Who can resist high fashion and insightful monologues from Carrie Bradshaw?

Date Night with Mr. Ritter: Date Night starring Steve Carell and Tina Fey (April 9) and Killers starring Ashton Kutcher and Katherine Heigl (June 4).

Get Nerdy: Eclipse (June 30). Don't judge me.

A Night In: Marley and Me (December 25, 2008). Mr. Ritter bought me Marley and Me awhile ago, and I've yet to even remove the plastic wrapping. I think it's overdue. Plus, I'm curious to see how my Moxyn stacks up against Marley's antics. The Blind Side (November 20, 2009). I'm a sucker for a true story.

Edge-Of-Your-Seat Action: Avatar (December 18, 2009). Robin Hood (May 14). Russell Crowe - enough said.

What movies are on your must-see list?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...