Thursday, June 10, 2010

patio perfect

Who has a patio like this? If I knew someone who did, I'd move in. Seriously, these are stunning. {photos via west elm}

This one is chic and functional for entertaining (and check out that view).

This must be a mirage because I've never seen anything like this in the middle of the desert.

It might be time for my own patio makeover. I've got limited space to work with, so any tips would be helpful. What elements are must-haves on the patio? What's your patio style?

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

if you find a patio that looks like this around columbus - pllleease let me know!
also if you want any hostea's for your patio makeover - please let me know - i have PLENTY! they are huge in my ever so small back yard/patio! i am trying to kill them but have had no luck!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...