Wednesday, June 16, 2010

what-to-wear wednesday: beachy keen

When it comes to swimwear, I am always impressed with the sexy selection from Victoria's Secret. What you may be impressed with is that I have yet to purchase a new bikini for summer 2010 (gasp!). When it comes to my bikini style, I go for easy, chic looks - full-coverage on the bum, please (there is nothing more unsightly than pale cheeks eating your bottoms), and plenty of support for the girls (I take my tops with a thin layer of padding to help disguise chills (yanno what i mean?) and to give my little rack some shape).

And of course, you'll want something stylish and comfy to slip into when you make your way from the beach to the poolside bar while on an exotic getaway (ahhh, I could use a relaxing vacay right now).

{all via VS}

brilliant bikinis:
1. Beach Sexy double-string sliding triangle top & skirted low-rise bottom, sale $11/$18
2. Very Sexy palm-print bandeau top & string bottom, sale $28/$25
3. Very Sexy ruched halter top & scoop bottom, sale $31/$28
4. Very Sexy twist-back halter top & ruched-waist scoop bottom, sale $25 each

cute cover-ups:
1. Embellished tunic, sale $49
2. Beach linen short jumpsuit, $39.50
3. Striped linen cover-up sweater, sale $49
4. Boyfriend shirt in linen, sale $39

where do you shop for swimwear?

1 comment:

cal ;) said...

i've been craving the #4 bikini on your list!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...