Wednesday, June 30, 2010

what-to-wear wednesday: patriot act

This weekend we will celebrate USA's Independence Day. When I think about the 4th of July, my mind is instantly populated with scenes from friendly barbecues, parades, fireworks and mid-summer heat. While Mr. Ritter and I have no official plans for this national holiday (gah!), I do plan to stay comfy and cool all day in something like this:


1. Silky Floral dress, Forever 21 $24.90
2. Linen Espadrille flats, Old Navy $17.97 (sale)
3. Elliana Wedge sandals in tan, Target $24.99
4. Pheobe flat sandals in pewter, Target $19.99
5. Gold Trim Carry All in tan, Forever 21 $29.80
6. Sweet Canvas tote, Forever 21 $17.80

However, I could see myself in this:

{i heart shopmamie}

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...