Wednesday, June 2, 2010

what-to-wear wednesday: rompers

I have yet to embrace the romper revelation. I'm not sure if I could pull it off. Plus, I fear the unsightly wedgies I envision this one-piece ensemble bestowing up my rear. Nonetheless, these styles are getting my nod of approval. Picture the outfit possibilities on a warm summer night:

1. Mossimo Supply Co. Juniors Button Chambray Romper, Target $19.99
2. Vintage Patterned Romper, Forever 21 $19.90
3. Cynthia Vincent for Target Gladiator Wedge Sandals, Target $29.99
4. Embroidered Woven Romper, Forever 21 $27.80
5. Mossimo Supply Co. Juniors Seersucker Strapless Romper, Target $19.99
6. Embellished Leather T-Strap Sandals, Old Navy $19.50
7. Flounce Ruffle Sun Romper, Forever 21, $22.80
8. Converse Chuck Taylor, Finish Line $39.99

2 comments:

cal ;) said...

ugh, i totally agree. sometimes i think rompers are adorable - on the hanger. not on me. wedgie central!! haha.

Christina said...

i couldn't stand rompers, but then i tried one on last weekend and LOVED it. i had on heels and i kinda felt sexy!! one of my guy friends told me they aren't hot and they look like an easy way to cover up a fat stomach. haha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...