Friday, July 2, 2010

happy long 4th of July weekend

{God bless the USA}

The 4th of July weekend is always a great mid-summer break with a much anticipated 3-day weekend (4 days for me as I have taken today off as well!). It's also a time to reflect on ourselves as Americans and honor those who have fought and are still fighting for our freedom. God bless you all.

This weekend I am embracing my inner 13-year-old and going to see Eclipse with A.Fry and J.Morgan tonight. Tommorrow morning Mr. Ritter and I are going to look at houses (more on this later). Then the rest of the weekend is fair game. I hope to see a fireworks display, hang out with friends, catch a few rays, grill up some good food and relax on a patio with a refreshing adult beverage. Oh, and buy a new pair of shoes (had to throw that in there because it is a goal for today).

Enjoy your holiday weekend, lovies.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...