Tuesday, July 20, 2010

a note to a friend

{look at those cheeks!}

I wanted to give a shout out to my dear friend, Brittiny. Her sassy little girl, Addilyn Sophia was born after 20 hours of labor and a C-section on July 19 at 4:03 p.m. She weighed in at 6 pounds, 13 ounces and was 20 inches long.

{hot mama}

Brittiny and I met when we worked for a Columbus community newspaper in 2006. She is such a strong, loving woman. I adore her for her compassion for others, her carefree and positive attitude, her girly style and her commitment to her friends and family. She is going to be an amazing mother, and will most likely have one of the best dressed baby girls in the universe. I love you, B! Congratulations on your beautiful daughter. I hope she is every bit of the woman you are and more.

{the proud, new parents. what an adorable family.}

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...