Thursday, July 29, 2010

oh, there will be dancing

It's that time of the year again: the annual girls' getaway weekend in Put-In-Bay! I can't even put my excitement into words. Seriously, I'm speechless with excitement. While all nine of us have agreed that last year will be tough to beat, we are bringing our A-games (KRuff's one stipulation) to that crazy island in Lake Erie.

{there will be bonding}

{there will be eiffel towers because we think it's funny.}

{there will be random awesomeness}


{there will be magic.}

{there will be sexiness}

{and there will be dancing.}


{oh, yes, there will be dancing.}

p.s. I apologize for my hiatus. I was in sunny Fort Lauderdale with my mom and sisters for the week. It was a last-minute trip and it was great. I have a killer tan. Mission accomplished.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

so jealous! have fun.. i think justin and i are going up in 2 weeks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...