Friday, August 27, 2010

fall wishlist

Since I am a slacker this week, I owe you, dear readers, some 'fit inspiration. So I've put together a lil poly (I heart polyvore) of my fall wishlist. It looks pretty manageable, if I do say so myself.
fall wishlist

So here are some items I will likely add to my fall wardrobe. I can't decide what I should purchase first. A striped tee, a lace tee and dark wash, tattered skinny jeans are topping my list right now. I'm impressed with my shoe selection (only three pairs!) - oxfords; tall, chestnut-colored boots; and gray slouchy boots. With the fall-like weather we've been having in Columbus lately, I'm itching for comfy, graphic tees paired with jeans. It's simple and chic. The end. And I've never owned a leather jacket (faux or real). Probably about time, though I will be content with faux leather. As for accessories, I love love love scarves and will most likely pick up enough to start a second storage bin of them in my closet. I also want a new bag. Something fun and edgy with a punch of color. And I'm going to give my long hair the chance to cozy up underneath a knit hat. I think my wallet is drooling. Or maybe that's me.

5 comments:

Not Really said...

You're a poor man's Carrie Mazza. Try and post something original for a change.

Audra said...

@NotReally

What a ridiculous post. If you're such a fan of that other blog, why the hell are you on this one, taking time to post asinine comments?? Get a life.

Emily said...

Wow that was really mean! I was getting ready to post how helpful your fashion ideas are for me! I always feel like I am a day late and a dollar short when it comes to fashion so I could really use your help! I need you to be my fashion consultant since I feel like I have no fashion sense!

cal ;) said...

i am far late on commenting on this post, but i'm seriously laughing b/c that comment is so ridiculous.

holls, i love your blog x 1000, and i agree with emily that i wish you could be my personal stylist. you are unpretentious and real, and that's why you're one of my favorite people. xo.

Christina said...

i LOVE your style and always get excited when you post outfit ideas. keep it up! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...