Tuesday, August 17, 2010

happy birthday, little sister

Today, she turns 16 (officially at 1:56 p.m.). She's 10 years younger than me. Yeah, it's weird, but I feel like I have so much I can share with her, so much I can teach her about friendship, love, life. I remember when she was born. How excited I was to have another little sister. Helping Mom and Dad pick out her name, which took almost a day to come up with. I've watched her grow up and now she's taller than me (not by much). Drive safely, Miss Casey, the road of life can take unexpected turns.

2 comments:

cal ;) said...

cute post, holls. love this picture of casey - i can't believe she's 16!

Emily said...

I just got goosebumps! And I remember when she was a baby your family came to a party down the street from my Grandma's and I was there too! You and Heather were so excited to show her off!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...