Tuesday, August 31, 2010

heather getting married

Today I got a text from my sister that read, "Mark you calendar for June 4". Heather is getting married, remember? And after several months of failed attempts, they were finally able set a date. Let the nine months of planning begin. I'm playing the part of the supportive, helpful and proud matron of honor. I'm so excited to offer some insight and advice throughout the planning process, and even try my hand at taking their engagement photos this fall.

3 comments:

Emily said...

She is so lucky to have your help! You will be a tremendous support to her! You were a tremendous support to me, too! I enjoyed emailing our ideas to each other as we went through the process at the same time!

Anonymous said...

2013 Hermes BagsAuthentic Hermes Bags auqs Hermes Belts2013 Hermes Handbags vlpg

Anonymous said...

http://hermesbag.finniwolf.com when someone questions, ''Is she taken, it is a genuine, essentially useless, skepticism. the color and therefore subject from the purse place note if you're goods. One week, retailers,may even spot career see a certain wonderful getting old comic book sell for some hundred rupees.
http://hermeskelly.finniwolf.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...