Thursday, August 5, 2010

make lemonade

{courtesy of blog.spafinder.com}

From where I'm standing, life can be overwhelming, complicated, ugly, beautiful, exciting and worth living all in one day. People will disappoint you and surprise you. But when life hands you lemons, always make lemonade. Some of the sweetest rewards come out of the worst situations.

And hold on to the people you love who love you. The ones that are honest, supportive and non-judging. Because it's not about who's got your back. It's about who's standing beside you holding your hand.

{courtesy of blog.myspace.com}

4 comments:

cal ;) said...

i legitimately needed to read this today!! perfect timing, mrs. ritter. :)

Holly said...

I needed to write it today. Sounds like we both needed a little pick-me-up. Hope it helped :)

Emily said...

Wow, I really needed to hear that today! Thanks!

Holly said...

You're welcome, Em! I hope it made you feel better :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...