Wednesday, August 18, 2010

what-to-wear wednesday: axis

Saturday, my beautiful friends and I are celebrating Kelly's birthday at Axis, a gay club in Columbus. I've never been, but I hear it's a lot of fun. I'm excited to let loose and buy the birthday girl a shot or two. Kelly said two of her gay friends may even come in drag. If so, photos will be posted. So what does one wear to a gay bar?
axisFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

I will most likely opt for a funky dress paired with an edgy shoe like these booties. I'll keep the accessories simple to let the dress do the talkin'. I love the idea of being able to show some leg and cleave without getting verbally molested by drunk, straight men. Gay men give great compliments. Oh, girl.

dress: matthew williamson multi silk, farfetch.com $700
booties: steve madden partey open-toed pump, endless.com $170
clutch: lodis circus small gala clutch, endless.com $184
ring: lagos sterling silver caviar dome ring, nordstrom.com $350

1 comment:

Daisy said...

What a great outfit. Have fun showin' off some skin at the gay club!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...