Wednesday, September 15, 2010

dwell

One of my beautiful blogger friends is giving away a $35 gift certificate courtesy of CSN Stores on her blog through Sept. 20 (you can find out about it here). Before today I had never heard of CSN, but once I hit up this hodge podge of a site, I went immediately to their bedding section. I LOVE bedding more than any other household decor. I have gone through countless comforter sets over the years. Seriously, I can't count them. Finding a new bedding set has led to entire rooms being painted in our house. Let's just say I'm a little indecisive.

Now the wheels are turning again (shhh, don't tell Mr. Ritter) as I drool over these DwellStudio (my favorite!) bedding sets (sorry in advance for the tiny pics):

{here}
Hello yellow...and peacocks.

{here}
Isn't this perfect for a little girls' room?

The bedding or the headboard?

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

i love the last bedroom - gorgeous!!!

we are FINALLY starting on our mancave and we found a couch to fit downstairs - so let the planning begin! homegoods is going to probably have a good month in sales if i have anything to do with it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...