Monday, September 27, 2010

a fall engagement

This weekend, I had the privilege of taking my sister and future brother-in-law's engagement photos. We had two sessions - one at Kingwood Center in Mansfield and the other at the Seltzer Park in Shelby (my hometown). At first, neither one of them really wanted their picture taken (Matt prefers the other side of the lens and Heather is way too critical of herself in photos (she looks great, see below!)), but they were wonderful subjects and we all had a blast (Mom and Casey tagged along for the fun too).

I got to use Matt's incredibly expensive/awesome work camera, and I ended up taking over 1,000 photos. He has added his savvy PhotoShop skills to some of the photos, and I can't wait to see which ones they pick to showcase and print. Good luck, you two, and thank you for asking me to do this!

Here's a sneak peek:

1 comment:

Emily said...

They look great (both the couple and the pics)! Great job, Holly! I bet this was so fun!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...