Thursday, September 23, 2010

hooters

Mr. Ritter and I have a slight obsession with Meijer. We seem to go there for the most insignificant things or for specific things, which then turn into major shopping trips. We can't help ourselves. This weekend, I spotted these adorable owl towels:

 

After I finished "aaawww-ing" over them, I hung them back on their rack and started to walk away. Mr. Ritter promptly grabbed them and tossed them in the cart. I gave him a funny look and he said, "What? We need more fall decorations." I smiled. I love him. And this is the random stuff I'm talking about that we buy at Meijer that make our trips unpredictably more expensive. At home, Mr. Ritter said that whenever we use the owl towels to dry our hands or dishes, we have to make hooting noises. It's pretty funny.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

OMG!!! Meijer!!! How I miss that store!!! Sorry for the over usage of !! but we do not have a Meijer where we live and we LOVED that store. As a matter of fact we had two rugs from there that we have looked for everywhere and cannot find - I finally had to throw them away but I miss them - Meijer had the best home decor stuff. My hubby is just like your's with that stuff - how funny. Enjoy the Owl Towels they ARE cute.

Lindsey said...

thats awesome! i love it!

Holly said...

Kristen - no Meijer?!!! How do you live???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...