Wednesday, September 29, 2010

what-to-wear wednesday: cover me in cardis

Cover Me in Cardis
I love cardigans! And now that the weather is beginning to feel more like fall, I'm craving cardis all the time. I like them because they keep me warm since I've been leaving the house without a jacket these past few chilly fall mornings. Plus, cardis look great with anything, any time. Above are some styles I love:

1. Button up and go - I love the bold buttons on this one.
2. Easy layering - Open-front cardigans are easy to throw on over any top.
3. Caped cardi - It looks sophisticated and cozy.
4. Belted - I love this look. The belt helps give an oversized cardi some shape.
5. Old Man - The old man cardigan is the snuggliest. I keep one at the office.
6. Neck Tie - It has a built in scarf. 'Nuff said.
7. Boyfriend - The boyfriend cardigans are perfect for layering over graphic tees.
8. Bedazzled - Jeweled cardigans fit nicely into a wear-to-work wardrobe.

P.S. Coming soon: Outfits featuring each of the aforementioned cardigans.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I would have never thought of wearing a cardigan over a tee! This is why your blog is so good for me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...