Thursday, September 2, 2010

what-to-wear wednesday: fall favorite

fall favorites

One of my absolute favorite fall outfits is a tank with jeans. It's perfect for those 70-75 degree weather days. You know, those perfect days where the sun is shining and a light breeze blows through your open windows? Ahhh, I love those days. We definitely don't get enough of them in Ohio. After sunset, just throw on a comfy cardigan to enjoy those cool fall nights sitting on a patio with your best friends reminiscing about what you did this summer.

P.S. Yes, I realize I posted this on Thursday. Sue me.

4 comments:

writtenbliss said...

Love that tank! Where's it from? Link?

Holly said...

here's a link to the tank: http://www.polyvore.com/juicy_couture_pleat-front_floral-print_top/thing?id=16824661

I found it on Polyvore while I was putting the outfit together.

Emily said...

Love it!

Anonymous said...

Hi my friend! I wish to say that this post is amazing, nice
written and include almost all important infos.

I'd like to peer more posts like this .

Here is my blog post prom dresses odd

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...