Friday, October 22, 2010

weekend plans

Tonight will kick off the weekend on a fun, but sad note. I'm hanging out with coworkers to wish one of my faves good-bye. I hate to see her go, but she's amazing and deserves this opportunity. Good luck in Wisconsin, Andrea!

{a lil taste of campus today}

This weekend is also Homecoming at my alma mater. I'm excited to see old friends, catch the parade, visit my sorority house, and hug lots of people on Saturday. It's always a fun little time, and it makes me giddy to see so many friends so happy to reconnect. I don't stop smiling all day.

Saturday night, I will be hitting up the young alumni event for a bit, then head to Heather and Jess' annual Halloween/Birthday bash. I still have no idea what I'm going to be this year. I hope an idea comes to me in the next few hours.
{Mr. Ritter and I, Halloween 2009}


On Sunday, I'm hosting book club and I still have some shopping to do to prepare for that evening. I haven't even had time to read this month's book, but hopefully I'll get to it soon...ish.

Be sure to stay tuned next week for a little giveaway on RIS. Happy weekend, lovies!

1 comment:

Lynze123 said...

I'm so jealous you have a book club! I live in Columbus too and I've been looking for one forever but haven't been able to find one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...