Wednesday, October 13, 2010

what-to-wear wednesday: wine date

wine date

I'm not much of a coffee drinker, so I'm more likely to opt for a wine date to catch up with a friend. For me, wine and fall go hand-in-hand (though I could drink wine any time of year). And sipping on a glass of wine makes me feel sassy and sophisticated, so why not dress the part in a casual blazer and skinny jeans paired with fun animal print flats and accessories? I love this look. 
 
And I just have to give a shout out to my favorite place to go for a wine flight, the Wine Guy Wine Shop at Creekside in Gahanna, which was named Best Wine Shop 2010 by Columbus Alive.KRuff and I can sit at the bar in this quaint bistro for hours (we are planning our next visit as I type). And while it's great for ladies nights out, Mr. Ritter and I have also enjoyed a romantic date night there too. I highly recommend checking it out.

{via}

2 comments:

cal ;) said...

holls! i love the wine guy! this should be our destination. when we have our long overdue catch-up date someday. :)

Holly said...

We are soooo overdue for a catch-up date! Let's see if we can work out a time to meet up in the next few weeks! FB me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...