Monday, November 8, 2010

happy feet

Let's just say I went a little shoe crazy over the weekend. I bought these:

 {here}

 {all here}

And I've got my eye on these:

{both here}

I just can't decide: tall or short, short or tall? Decisions, decisions. One thing I can decide on is flat shoes over heels. I'm more of a comfort over image kinda girl when it comes to shoes, because I HATE uncomfortable shoes. I typically wear heels to work only, but even then I scour shoe stores for comfy heels I can wear all day (Bandolino and Nine West are my favorites).

I also hopped on the jeggings bandwagon this weekend, and I picked up a pair, to my sister's delight, at American Eagle. I'm usually not all about pants that encase my thighs like sausages, but jeggings do fit nicely into boots. Even better than my skinnies. How do you feel about jeggings?

4 comments:

Christina said...

target has the best shoes!! i like the taller of the two grey boots from payless.

Sandy a la Mode said...

i have the leopard print target shoes too!!! and the tall grey boots are BEAUTIFUL! perfect for fall, winter, spring, ohh i want those now!!

Emily said...

I want them ALL! I have a total shoe fetish and this blog is like cocaine for me right now. ha ha. I say since you got shorter black boots, go with the taller grey ones. But what do I know?!!?

Kimberli said...

Shoes... I want some! I like the moccasins the best. I found this knit boot kit at Hobby Lobby that I'm planning on getting. I would love to try my hand at making shoes. Lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...