Wednesday, November 3, 2010

what-to-wear wednesday: caped cardi

Caped Cardi

Remember this post and how I promised to create outfits using all those cardis? Well here is the first edition! Caped cardigans are so trendy right now, and I love, love, love this plum color. As soon as the cold weather hits, I instinctively don a cardigan with a scarf, but this cape helps me break my cardi cycle and still be warm, comfy and stylish. What's also great about this 'fit is that each piece can be found at Old Navy, so it's completely affordable to look this good!

2 comments:

Audra said...

I...must...have...ring...and...boots.Now please. When are we going shopping??? :)

Emily said...

Yay! You incorporated the boots! I bought them and have already worn them! Love the outfit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...