Wednesday, December 1, 2010

12 Days of Christmas Blog Challenge: Day 9



Day 9: Favorite holiday recipe

I don't cook. At all. I've made attempts; sometimes they work out, sometimes they don't. Mr. Ritter and I tried to bake those pre-packaged Pillsbury holiday cookies the other day, and we burnt those. I blame the thin cookies and our superior oven. However, I have successfully made my mom's Big Batch Chocolate Chip Cookies. I know, I know, how can you screw up chocolate chip cookies. I'd find a way. One day, I hope to learn/have a desire to make all the Christmas treats I look forward to, including Mom's and Grandma Fenner's decorated sugar cookies and Mr. Ritter's grandma's buckeyes.

    1 comment:

    cal ;) said...

    holls, i can help you bake christmas cookies! i like easy recipes!! :)

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...