Thursday, December 2, 2010

12 Days of Christmas Blog Challenge: Day 10



Day 10: Favorite Christmas songs/carols

I love Christmas songs, especially the week or two before Christmas. There are so many good ones sung/played by amazing artists. Here are a few of my favorites for your listening pleasure:

N*SYNC Christmas CD
My mom, sisters and I love to listen to this CD while we decorate for the holiday. It will always have special meaning for me.

Carol of the Bells by Trans-Siberian Orchestra



O Holy Night



Do You Hear What I Hear?



All I Want for Christmas is You by Mariah Carey


6 comments:

Christine said...

Aren't Christmas songs great?! Great choices! Mariah Carey's is always a winner! I love it!

cal ;) said...

no shame in your n'sync pick - i still rock my hanson christmas album! it's murph's, rachelle's, and my guilty pleasure, haha. see you soon!

meganrobideau said...

I'm commenting all over the place - Trans Siberian O was one of the BEST concerts I've ever been to in my life! Mind you I'm a little obsessed with them (the only Christmas music I am obsessed with). I HIGHLY suggest that everyone goes to see them whenever they are in the area!

LivKit said...

Love Carrie! Great choices!

Kit said...

Great choices! I love TSO...I am going to see them on Saturday!

Jenni said...

I love Carol of the Bells, such a pretty song!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...