Monday, December 6, 2010

12 Days of Christmas Blog Challenge: Day 12-14

Yes, I realize it was a 12 Days of Christmas blog challenge, but Aly and Molly just couldn't keep the list to 12 days, so there is a two-day bonus. Woo!




Day 12: Christmas Decorations

I already did this post. Mr. Ritter and I still haven't fixed out outdoor lights (I think I tripped the outdoor outlet, and we can't find the switch to turn it back on) or put up more. Click here to see our indoor decor.

Day 13: Favorite Cookie Recipe

Mom's and Grandma Fenner's decorated sugar cookies. I think I've mentioned this before. I don't have either recipe handy, so just trust me when I say that they are delish.

Day 14: Oprah's Favorite Things


I don't watch Oprah (I'm never at that time, so I never got into it), but from her list of favorite things this year so far, I would take the Nikon D3100 DSLR camera or the Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas cruise. I hear she's got a couple special giveaways left this year. I'm just guessing, but I bet I'd like to win those too!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...