Tuesday, December 7, 2010

blogger meet up

Last night, I had the amazing opportunity to attend a blogger meet up at the Cheesecake Factory at Easton. I cannot even begin to tell you how great it was to meet these ladies in person. Sometimes it feels like you already know someone just by reading their blog and exchanging a few emails, but seeing them face-to-face really makes the friendship real. Mr. Ritter thought it was a little creepy that I was having dinner with a bunch of women I didn't know, but I absolutely loved it!

 {I apologize for the crappy picture. My flash was off and my camera is on the outs. I hope Santa brings me a new one!}

There were nine of us and several who were unable to attend. I met (back row from left to right) Lindsey @ Lovin' My Life (who I've known for a couple years); Shannon @ Life After I "Dew"; Molly (who doesn't have a blog, but hopefully will soon!); Stephanie @ A Day in the Life of a Grad Student's Wife; Brittany @ Sweet, Sassy, and Oh So Classy; Lindsay @ The Lean Green Bean; (front row from left to right) yours truly; Jenny @ Life, Love, and Marathons; and Emily @ Simple Frills.

Ladies - I truly enjoyed meeting each of you, and I am so happy to "follow" all of your wonderful blogs and add new Facebook and email friends! A couple of us are already planning our next meet up, and we even have a third idea floating around. Bloggers - If you're in the Columbus, Ohio area and would like more details, please leave a comment with your email address, and I'll keep you posted on our next meet up.


One last thing. Stephanie got us all cute ornaments from Crate & Barrel. I picked a purple one and hung it front and center on my tree, right next to our new penguin ornament. Thanks, Stephanie! (You can enter her Winter Wonderland sign giveaway here.)

11 comments:

Lindsay @ The Lean Green Bean said...

loved meeting you too! so much fun!! keep me posted on the next get together for sure...and like i said, my house is open, if you don't mind the dogs :)

Christina said...

i love blogger meet ups!

Steph S. said...

Amazing! Love this! It was great meeting you, too :). I'm so glad you loved the ornament - wow, front and center on the tree! :) have a fabulous day, doll!

Miss C.S. said...

Looks like you all had a wonderful time! I'm bummed I missed out! Looking forward to meeting everyone at the next meet-up!
xo
Ashley
www.columbussocialite.com

Lindsey said...

I had so much fun last night as well! can't wait for blogging meet up #2!

Annie said...

how fun!!

p.s. new follower :)

Holly said...

Welcome, Annie!

Ashley - I'll keep you posted on the next meet-up we're working on!

Mama Dew said...

I don't normally do this, but I accepted your FB friend request! LOL! <3!

Jenny said...

I had such a great time last night! I'm definitely interested in meeting up again...although hopefully next time we'll all be able to talk to each other & not be stuck at one big long table :) I was bummed I didn't really get a chance to talk to you much.

Brittany said...

It was so great meeting you last night! Hopefully we can all get together again soon!!

cal ;) said...

sounds like so much fun! let me know next time - you already have my e-mail address, obvi! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...