Monday, December 6, 2010

she bangs

 {before}

{after}

Before meet After. I wanted to change up my 'do without losing length. Voilà! Bangs. Ilove'em. I haven't had this type of bangs since my junior year in high school, and at that time I was using a curling iron on them. Now, I feel so trendy and chic, minus the curling iron. And they are perfect for covering up forehead blemishes. Mr. Ritter is slowly adjusting to them. He's not a big fan of change, and after knowing me without bangs for 8 years, this threw him for a loop. But he says he likes them and that I'm still pretty, so I'm happy.

6 comments:

Megan said...

I LOVE your bangs! They look so great on you. I wish I could give myself bangs but I don't think my hair would cooperate and my fiance might have a heart attack, hehe.

Holly said...

Thanks, Megan! I didn't know how I'd look but I'm glad I took the plunge. I do love them. Yeah, Mr. Ritter was a little weirded out at first, but he's getting used to them :) Let's catch up soon! I owe you an email :)

PsyDet said...

SOOO pretty! I had blunt bangs two years ago and your sassy new style makes me miss them! Maybe I'll get some after the wedding :)

Lindsay @ The Lean Green Bean said...

SO CUTE!!

cal ;) said...

adorable! but we all know i will never go back to bangs...it's a good call for me. haha. :)

Emily said...

They look great! I just read in a magazine how to make yourself look younger and bangs was one of the ways! Not that that's the look any of us are going for right now, but in a few years we might ALL want bangs!!! :)

I have crazy cowlicks and can't do bangs. :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...