Wednesday, December 8, 2010

so what wednesday

Photobucket


So what...
  • If all the clothes I've worn the past two weeks are still in a pile on the guest bed.
  • If I ate cereal for dinner last night because I couldn't decide what else to eat.
  • If I can't keep Mr. Ritter's Christmas presents a surprise.
  • If I still eat Ramen Noodles for lunch.
  • If I wear the same pair of sweatpants to bed every night.
  • If I have yet to finish our outdoor Christmas lights.
Link up at Life After I "Dew"!

9 comments:

Christina said...

So what...
-if i haven't taken off my fleece all day
-if the pajama pants i wore last night were given to me by a coworker who doesn't fit into them anymore
-if i eat cereal for breakfast too!
-if i bought xmas tree decorations, but not my tree yet! haha

Lindsey said...

i think i have more clothes on my bed than i do in my closet or in my drawers - i just HATE putting clothes away - i loathe it!

Lindsay @ The Lean Green Bean said...

i usually wear the same pair of sweatpants to bed AND to school, so I've got ya beat! ;)

Mateya said...

New follower...cute blog :)

Annie said...

ramen and cereal....num num!! ;)

Mama Dew said...

cereal for dinner actually sounds REALLY good!

Brittany said...

At least your clothes are in the spare room. Mine are piled on my dresser. I need a laundry fairy pronto!

cal ;) said...

so what...
-if i still have laundry from 2 weeks ago sitting in a basket, waiting to be folded?
-if i have not even BEGUN my christmas shopping yet?
-if i seriously procrastinate on everything the week leading up to a vacation and drive myself nuts the day before i leave?
-if i'm reading your blog when i should be working...oops? guess i'm already mentally checked out.

xo!

Emily said...

So bummed I missed this yesterday! I definitely want to link up to this next Wednesday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...