Wednesday, December 15, 2010

so what wednesday

Photobucket


So what if...
  • I haven't blogged for almost a week (Hi. I'm back.).
  • I didn't unpack when I got home last night from Chicago.
  • I bought a new purse and new boots in Chicago.
  • I had to use my credit card to buy said purse and boots, because I have no money in my checking account until Friday.
  • I ate Chipotle for lunch...again.
  • I haven't worked out in a week. (I'm going tonight, gosh darn it!)
  • I wore the same pair of jeans every night while in Chicago.
  • I have had three new phones in the last year (two Blackberrys and a Droid Incredible!!!)
  • Mr. Ritter wants to buy another new TV.
What are you "so what-ing" today? Link up at Life After "I Dew"!

6 comments:

Christina said...

can i PLEASE copy this post format? i am having blogger block and this is giving me inspiration!

Holly said...

Do it! You can grab the button at http://butterfliesandheaveneyes.blogspot.com/

Brittany said...

Love it!!

Emily said...

Okay, seriously.. how did I miss So What Wednesday again?

So what if I missed So What Wednesday again. ;)

So what if I had two snow days on Monday and Tuesday and wore the same clothes and never stepped out of my house until Tuesday night (I was super productive inside, though)

So what if I made a fool out of myself at the Zumba class at the Y last night

So what if I'm still not done with my Christmas shopping and haven't wrapped a single gift yet

So what if I keep buying wrapping paper every time I'm out and now have enough to wrap gifts for a full army

So what if I wore my elf costume into WalMart last Friday. :)

Mama Dew said...

Oh i would KILL for some Chipotle right about now...maybe that's my lunch for tomorrow!

cal ;) said...

so what if i haven't bought a SINGLE christmas present yet?! ahhhh! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...