Friday, January 28, 2011

friends + weekends


My friends and I have a strange affinity for the Eiffel Tower. I've been missing my friends since I've been so busy, and I'm so happy to be able to spend some quality time hanging out with a few of them this weekend. I also have plans in the works for more friend meet ups in the near future. Also, lately all I can think about is how desperately I need a vacation, and I'm looking forward to my two-day getaway to Pittsburgh with my sister next week. I hope your weekend is filled with friends and laughter. Have a good one, luvies.





{all photos via we heart it}

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Beautiful pics! Hope you have a great time with your friends!!

Joel and Cindy said...

what a weekend to come to Pittsburgh!! Steelers fans will be CRAZY!!! Are you a Steelers fan??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...